751 Park of Commerce Drive, Suite 118 Boca Raton, FL 33487
It is important for you to know as much as possible about a clinical trial prior to participation. You can use the Participant FAQs to help guide you. The Informed Consent Process that will occur during your first clinic visit should help you learn all the key facts about a specific trial. You should feel comfortable asking the members of our research team questions about the clinical trial.
If you choose to participate in a clinical trial, you will be given specific instructions prior to each visit that apply to the protocol of your clinical trial. Generally speaking, you may be asked to do one or all of the following:
• You should follow the directions of your study coordinator regarding your study medication prior to your visit.
• If fasting: You should not eat during the fasting period prior to your visit.
• If fasting: You should drink water during the fasting period prior to your visit.
• You should bring study related diaries, logs, forms, or special equipment to the visit.
• You should inform your clinical research coordinator of any new medications you may be taking.
• You should inform your clinical research coordinator of any illness or related events since your last visit.
• You can expect the average visit to last between 30-120 minutes.